So it is interesting how quickly things can change. They have decided at work that I should be doing Policies instead of typing PR's. SO, with that I will be able to work with something that I have never done before which is good because I don't want to leave here without learning anything new. They hired a new person to do Policies, but decided that P.R's were much easier and it only made sense that the new person should do the easier job and I do the other. Not only that, because I am also the recorder, they feel that Policies would be a good spot because they don't need to be rushed, so I can get to them whenever I am not doing Recordings. SO, I am happy about it, but it means more training for the next couple of weeks. Having 3 new employees since I have been here makes me feel more in place and less like "the new girl" which I really like. I admit doing the P.R's and recording has kept me more busy than I like and has even spiked some of my anxiety a little, so I will be glad to slow the pace just a little. :) (Plus it makes me feel good that they trust me with the more complicated job)

I just started reading Stephenie Meyers new book "THE HOST" so far it is okay, I have only gotten about 5 chapters in, but I just keep waiting for the good stuff to begin. The ratings were really good and here little dedication at the beginning was to her Mother that said something to the effect that Love is the root of every good story, or something like that...so I am waiting for the love story to begin and then I think it will be good. I hope it is as good as Twilight, which I just finished (again). I will let you all know what I think about it as I get further in.
3 comments:
I just finished reading Twilight again too! It was just as good the second time. You will have to tell me if The Host is good or not, because I trust your taste!
So I'm glad you mentioned something about Twilight because I just finished reading it the 1st time. I was hesitant at first to get into it because of the controversy that I read in reviews, but I thought it was really good. Have you read the rest of the series? I'm trying to decide if I want to or not.
Hey nanny! That is good you are liking work better. You will have to tell me what you thought of the host. I just finished it just a few days ago! :)
Post a Comment