
Lets start with the more obvious things first. I am pretty much terrible at....Basketball. Pretty sure if I were ever to be given a position on a basketball court it would be defense. I pretty much am good and getting in the way...not that the second they ram into me I don't immediately give....I had to play a little as an exercise science major and of course High School Gym. When they had us do drills across the floor while dribbling I would dribble and somehow spun the ball across my palm in the process which caused some extreme static of the hair in the process. This in turn equals a lot of laughing by other people and not me. I would have to touch something metal every time I crossed the room to "releive" the electric current.
Fantastico......this is highly debatable but if I were to pick something I was fantastic at...the only thing that would even come close to reach that kind of praise would probably be my painting. I have to admit that it is kinda sad to me that, that is the best I can do because although I feel I am good at it, I certainly don't feel like I am FANTASTIC at it and that there isn't anything really to brag about because I am really not that good. My sisters prove it as they try once and theirs are infinitesimally better than mine..oh well.
2 comments:
ha ha ha nice D!! At least you have the coordination skills to actually dribble the ball! :)
I have NEVER heard of the static concept before. Must be some pretty awesome moves!
And you really should give yourself way more credit about the painting. I am inspired by you every time I think about painting!
Post a Comment