Sorry I never reply to your comments, I have been so busy. But now I will have a lot more time on my hands. I am sure you already know but we did move up to Park City last weekend. We met a family that is putting us up in their guest house for free all summer! Rent is so expensive up here so it was a huge blessing! Anyways it wouldn't suprise me if they asked you to teach our primary class because they were talking about getting some young people to so it!
1 comment:
Sorry I never reply to your comments, I have been so busy. But now I will have a lot more time on my hands. I am sure you already know but we did move up to Park City last weekend. We met a family that is putting us up in their guest house for free all summer! Rent is so expensive up here so it was a huge blessing! Anyways it wouldn't suprise me if they asked you to teach our primary class because they were talking about getting some young people to so it!
Post a Comment