Hey I think I finished the final version of my Joseph Smith painting. SO, check it out on my portfolio (Paige esp. you, let me know what you think, I hope to send it in for real tomorrow).
Hey, I think it looks GREAT! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I wanted to show Lorin & then I got distracted & forgot. Thanks for all your hard work!
Sounds Great! The easiest way would be to call Mike on our business phone which is: 435-512-0935 and he can schedule you in. I will try to come with him if I can.
4 comments:
Cool. Maybe this summer you can teach me a few things with my new paint set.
I like your new banner!
Hey, I think it looks GREAT! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I wanted to show Lorin & then I got distracted & forgot. Thanks for all your hard work!
Sounds Great! The easiest way would be to call Mike on our business phone which is:
435-512-0935 and he can schedule you in. I will try to come with him if I can.
Post a Comment