After much deliberation we decided to name her Sage. There were a lot of good suggestions out there including Sasqwatch, which was tempting :) But we thought this one fit. She is pretty tiny (even though you can't really tell from the picture) and extremely friendly and loveable..so cute. She has shown signs of being a great huntress as she pointed the cat 3x yesterday, one being very definite. Andrew was very happy about this, especially because Nash didn't point until he was much older.
We started the puppy life early yesterday waking up to her wimpering at 6:45 on Sunday...sigh, oh the joys, so much for sleeping in on the weekends. She is a little high maintenance and pretty much demands constant attention unless she is asleep or chasing the cat.
5 comments:
SOOO CuTe! I think I might even like a little puppy if I lived out in Benson. All of your puppy pictures are so cute.
I guess Sasqwach wasn't as good as Sage or Indie, but hey at least it was considered, right? :)
Well, you enjoy that little sweetie and waking up at 6:45! I'll be doing that soon too.
Awww she's so cute! I really like your new layout too, bright and springy.
Oh! I love her! She is so cute. Amazing that she already pointed with the cat. That's a good sign! I think we need to hold her, soon!
Very cute puppy! I would like to see Nash and Sage together so I can compare. It sounds like this little puppy is going to prepare you for motherhood:)
What a beautiful puppy. We love her already. Way to go Sage! Great little pointer!
Post a Comment