Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sage and Nash


Here is a picture of Sage and Nash together. With dogs like these it is amazing that we got them together in the same pic before they ran off, so this was they best I could do. Plus my battery died after 1 shot....

6 comments:

Loraine said...

What beautiful dogs! Great picture!

Tink said...

oh they look so cute. It looks like they get along well.

Becky said...

Nash has gotten big. What beautiful dogs.
Jon misses Utah after seeing this pic.
We all do!

Betsy Lee said...

I think it's a GREAT shot! Maybe not ideal of the dogs up close, but altogether it's a pretty picture with the fence and the green grass in contrast with their fur! What cute dogs! How are they getting along?

Jen said...

Is that your backyard? Gorgeous!

Tina said...

Hey! I didn't know you had a blog! What great fun! I'm so excited to be able to keep in touch better! Cute dogs!!! Love ya!