Hey Ya'll I added a new post to my portfolio if you would like to check it out, it is still a work in progress, but let me know what you think...I need feedback. www.deannaleeshaw.blogspot.com
P.S. I am wanting to surprise scott w/ a painting that he wants to be created- can you emial me & i will give you his vision to see if it's something you would like to do.
Wow... What a small world. Or should I say bloggin world. I was blog hopping and I came across your blog. You might remember me from Deseret Book. How the heck are ya?
3 comments:
That's turning out so good.
P.S. I am wanting to surprise scott w/ a painting that he wants to be created- can you emial me & i will give you his vision to see if it's something you would like to do.
scottandjenray@gmail.com
Wow... What a small world. Or should I say bloggin world. I was blog hopping and I came across your blog. You might remember me from Deseret Book. How the heck are ya?
-Tana Draper
Where is the puppy!? I love the new painting! I want to replace my painting with a different one. A cow one. Is that possible? :)
Post a Comment