mwa ha ha
Andrew left on another hunting trip this last weekend and left me home to entertain myself and feed his pets. I had a plan this time. I decided that while he was gone I was going to paint me office/piano room GOLDEN yellow. I wasn't certain how long Andrew's trip would be, so first thing Monday I pulled out the paint and started my first coat. I was about 3/4 of the way done when Andrew texted me and said that he was on his way home and that he would be home in 3 hours. I had to book-it to hurry and get the rest of the room finished plus clean up the brushes etc. at 12:30 I felt like we were done enough that I could go to bed and he came home about 20 minutes later. He razzed me a little for painting without telling him, but the room looks really cute/better and he knows it, so he really didn't care. I knew he wouldn't especially when I said "you went on a hunting trip for the weekend, I painted the office". He knew he couldn't argue with the fact that he got to do what he wanted to do, why shouldn't I? And that was that. I will post some really cute pictures to follow. I haven't put the room all the way back together yet.
Other good news....okay, there really isn't any except I get 2 screens at work now because of some new software we are getting and it is really spiffy.
Ha ha, last week (along with my great painting idea) I decided to get a mousepad printed with a picture of Andrew and I and I brought it to work. Ha ha ha, Andrew just rolls his eyes, but I think it is cute :). Plus I smile everytime I look at it. Mostly because I have a mousepad with our faces being scrolled over constantly and for some reason that is really funny to me. Okay, plus if you saw the picture I chose...maybe I will take a pic of that too.
Other good news....okay, there really isn't any except I get 2 screens at work now because of some new software we are getting and it is really spiffy.
Ha ha, last week (along with my great painting idea) I decided to get a mousepad printed with a picture of Andrew and I and I brought it to work. Ha ha ha, Andrew just rolls his eyes, but I think it is cute :). Plus I smile everytime I look at it. Mostly because I have a mousepad with our faces being scrolled over constantly and for some reason that is really funny to me. Okay, plus if you saw the picture I chose...maybe I will take a pic of that too.

Comments