Hi Ya'll, just wanted to let you know that my newest painting is up on my portfolio. www.deannaleeshaw.blogspot.com.
AND I wanted to share the good news about my job. I was promoted to a Title Officer at my office and will be working on getting my title license in the upcoming months! YAY! I am currently going to be working on "on-the-job" training...the stuff that you REALLY need to know and then will take the test with my boss (office manager, not a title officer) and another co-worker, but I will be one of two main title officers in my office. The great thing about this is, that with the new programs they are getting all of our work is going to be paperless and online, so I can essentially do my job from home ...which is great news if we need more hours even after I have a baby. I know I know all of my sisters are shaking their heads and saying that I need to dedicate 100% to my future children, and I will...but there are some things that just need to get done and when they are done I won't work, who knows maybe it will even be before I get a kid.
I am really excited about this and think it will do a lot for my resume and ability to get future jobs. All I need to do now is study so I can get my license!
7 comments:
Well I for one am happy for you! Congratulations! That is GREAT news! You have definitely earned it.
Wow! Congrats!!! That's awesome news! Good luck getting your license!
Congratulations! I think you will like title work better than escrow work. Hope it all turns out great!
I didn't see anyone here shaking their heads because, it's not their place to judge. Congratulations!
congrats! That is really cool. I love your artwork btw. It's beautiful!
OH Yay!! congratulations dear sister!!
that is awesome... Good luck with your test! Miss you guys =)
Post a Comment