Here are the rules: you have to take 10 pictures of the following things and you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose (I mean it!). Then you tag six others.
1. Kitchen Sink: Those are some tomatoes we are hoping will ripen.
1. Kitchen Sink: Those are some tomatoes we are hoping will ripen.
2. What the kids are doing: Up to no good.
3. Bathroom: We just cleaned..I got lucky
4. Self Portrait:
5. Fridge: eh...its a fridge
6. Closet: the closet could use a little work...and square footage.
7. Washer: Nothing exciting here.
8. Favorite Room:
9. Favorite Shoes: It's all about comfort :)
10. Dream vacation: Amazingly Andrew and I both really want to go to Africa

I tag: Sheena, Katie, Jenny, Carillisa, Jenny Miller, and Betsy
4 comments:
I kept thinking your cat is so skinny! (But ours is just fat). I love your front room! How do you keep your cats from eating the plants? We had one like yours by the TV but cat kept eating it and getting sick. :(
And I am way excited to see you guys this weekend.
Cute blog idea! Your house is very nice and clean it probably helps that Andrew likes things clean. Marcus got skipped on that gene :)
how cute! I love the "random" blog posts the best. That is when you really get to know a person the best! I miss the old days - how are you doin anyway?
okay, I just saw that you tagged me. So I will do this tonight after the kids are asleep. I promise I won't clean up for it! :)
Post a Comment