Cute

This is my new cute office with yellow walls and the piano!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Love the color and the piano! :)
Betsy Lee said…
It looks VERY nice! Very classy!
Bradleyfamily said…
I love that! I remeber that piano!! how fun!!
latinlees said…
Wow, I didn't know that piano could be that pretty! I like the contrast that the piano has with the wall in the back ground.
Jen said…
The color is beautiful & i love the flowers- so dramatic!
Sheena said…
Great job! Looks wonderful. Now will you come decorate and paint my house? :)
Bradleyfamily said…
ummmm nicknames for Tucker?
Tuck, Babe, sweatheart, honey. Kindof whatever comes out.. :) It's usually always good don't worry! ;)
But I sometimes call the kids the same thing so he thinks I'm talking to him in a baby voice sometimes and gets a little weirded out! ha ha ha! It's funny!
I think yellow is one of my favorite wall colors and it makes that piano look really good. Have you had that thing tuned yet?
Becky said…
Very cute. I'm jealous - but don't worry I am more happy for you than anything. :)
I like the yellow.

Popular Posts