That's great D. You and I will have very close wedding dates. We are looking at around the 24 of Oct. But hopefully the paper work will come quicker. But either way I think it will be at about that time. We have to make some kind of date so that we can plane the rest of the stuff. We take pictures tomorrow so I will send you invite info.
5 comments:
Hey Happy Anniversary!! That's great! Hope you're doing great!
Congratulations!
Happy Anniversary!!!!
That's great D. You and I will have very close wedding dates. We are looking at around the 24 of Oct. But hopefully the paper work will come quicker. But either way I think it will be at about that time. We have to make some kind of date so that we can plane the rest of the stuff. We take pictures tomorrow so I will send you invite info.
Congratulations! I'm glad to see this I had a bad dream about you last night.
You're a cute couple.
Post a Comment