Nice job! I just saw your comment on my blog about going to Lake Powell. We are really excited & I know I won't get cold outside the water, but I just don't plan on getting in. :) We go every year with Lorin's family & this year his grandpa got a new houseboat. Not brand new, but newer than the one they had before. :) I won't make the August trip because of the baby, but going in April will be fun. Also, I can't really get into Angels & Demons. I don't know why, but it's starting off to be a slow read. I have heard such good things from everyone that has read it, I hope I'm not disappointed!
4 comments:
Good Job! Very cute!
p.s. i like your new topper too.
Nice job! I just saw your comment on my blog about going to Lake Powell. We are really excited & I know I won't get cold outside the water, but I just don't plan on getting in. :) We go every year with Lorin's family & this year his grandpa got a new houseboat. Not brand new, but newer than the one they had before. :) I won't make the August trip because of the baby, but going in April will be fun. Also, I can't really get into Angels & Demons. I don't know why, but it's starting off to be a slow read. I have heard such good things from everyone that has read it, I hope I'm not disappointed!
That DID turn out cute. Well done! :)
Very nice! They are lucky (ha ha) to have you around! Guess we know who to assign any graphic art projects to.
Post a Comment