Never would have thought.
A few weekends ago Andrew took me somewhere I never thought I'd be. After much convincing he finally got me to go catch pigeons with him. (He collects pigeons for our dog trainer for $). This experience included climbing over fences walking (with goloshes) through cow barns...and all that entails. Searching, blinding and catching pigeons. Now BEFORE you all think I am insane, I have to tell you, it was really fun. I felt like a little kid.
We went into one barn that had a bunch of young cows in it and most of them are scared of you and will run away but this one was following right behind me as I walked around and kinda spooked me, but I was nervous to spook it, so when I stopped walking it just stood there and started chowing down on my coat sleeve or my gloves. After I stopped being nervous I was able to laugh at this really friendly cow. They are mostly harmless.
By the end of the night Andrew and I had figured a good strategy for collecting the most possible pigeons. I would walk in the barn and clap or whistle to scare the pigeons and Andrew would wait outside with a net in both hands ready to catch. Andrew thinks we make a good team and even had me go with him again yesterday. (He still had to do some major convincing the 2nd time, even though I had fun the first time). In one hour we collected 12 pigeons...that's 36 bucks...not bad if you ask me.

Comments
It does sound like fun though.
I have never been comfortable around cows either and I love that cow picture!
You know, every time I see a large gathering of pigeons, I think of Andrew. There's a lot of money sitting under the overpass in East Bay...
AND YES - I did fair the worst! I had the whole herd running after me. Scared the livin' day lights out of me. Poor Mom! My galoshes got stuck during my escape so I had to high tail it without them. (New Sunday clothes!) Sorry Mom.