Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bathroom!!


BEFORE

I was so excited when I asked my ladlord if we could paint and she said yes. She confessed that the color (PINK) they chose didn't turn out quite like they were expecting. After living in the bathroom for over a year I knew exactly what color I wanted and I have to say, I think it turned out great!

AFTER

8 comments:

Betsy Lee said...

Yeah, that color looks MUCH better! Not that the old color was really that appaling, but the new color definitely... brings out the bathroom's eyes? lol I mean, it makes it look great!

Sheena said...

That is so fun to be able to paint. I love that color too. And the seashells. We are in the process of looking at houses and I am SO excited about being able to decorate!

Becky said...

CUTE! I like it - a lot. I have a blue and yellow bathroom for the girls (Nemo colors) and a blue and green kitchen. So blue must be the way to go. I like the dusty blue you've picked. Mine are both pretty bright, but that's Mexico for ya! :)

Jen said...

Looks much better! Don't get me wrong, i'm lovin the pink- especially on bathroom walls. Ha! Ha!

Lees Everything Homemade said...

That is my favorite color of blue and it looks very nice as a bathroom wall.

paige said...

Looks great & your shower curtain still matches! Yay!

Cali said...

Hey that looks really great! Will you come paint my bathroom too?

Alishia said...

I love it!....and I got to see it all in person!