Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Twilight
I have added the trailor to the new twilight movie to my sidebar! I am very excited to see what it will be like. I am sure like all book-movies, it won't be as good as the book, but even if it is only a fraction as good, I think it will still be good. I think they picked a really good person to be Belle, Edward...is close but not quite what I pictured, that is okay though, I can still keep my "more perfect" Edward to myself.. :) I say we all have a party and watch it together! Unfortunately we have about 10 months before it will be in theaters, but I am already excited, her next book will be out before then (Aug) so we have something to keep us happy until then. Meanwhile I think I will read them all again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, glad you found that trailer! It looks like they might pull it off. Maybe. Can't wait. So, lets get that fourth book on order right?
No trailer in your sidebar. :( Was it just a fan-made one? I don't think they've even started filming yet...
Post a Comment