Okay, so I am a little crazy.. We have that fully established right. SO, I was looking through some pictures the other day of these cute littl guys and emailed Andrew about a breif conversation we had a few days before. It was a short email that said "if you wanted to get a girl vizsla I would let you." his response was "what spurred that" and I told him that I had been looking at some pictures. I was thinking that this would be at some time in the future, end of story. Right. The next day Andrew emailed me picture after picture of Vizsla puppies and links to people that were selling them and which ones were girls and what their bloodlines were like. By the time we got home from work he had already called the people we got Nash from and changed his registration so he could be a registered Stud. He had also called every place that was selling puppies in the state (no exageration, he really called all of them). He also called the guy that had trained Nash and Skip and asked him about his and blood lines and such. After talking to Andrew when we got home I explained that I was supportive of the idea, but there things I wanted to get done FIRST. Before the day was over Matt, the trainor, said that he had a connection with a guy that just had puppies 2 weeks ago and if they could trade for Pigeons he would work out a deal with him. Well, with only 2 females in the litter Andrew has it worked out that he gets first pick (or I get first pick, because she is technically going to be mine) of which puppy we want. They are only 3 weeks old so it would be April before we could "check them out" So, less than a week later Andrew and I
are expecting...another puppy.I know I am crazy but I have to say that I am a little excited :)
PLUS!!! Get this...Wednesday was the big day for Alex the cat to get fixed...Andrew was teasing him the night before and telling him that we were going to cut his manhood off, well....guess who hasn't seen Alex since.!!!..yeah, that is right Alex ran away, literally hourse before we were going to take him to the vet to fix him to keep him from running away! I am actually really sad about it, I hope he is just exploring and will come back *sniff* I left his food outside in case he comes back when we aren't home...but it was still full after leaving it out yesterday. *sniff*
5 comments:
I am so excited for you guys! Puppies are the best!
You're right...You ARE officially crazy!
I can't wait to see the new puppy! And I'm not at all surprised about Andrew's response... he's a GET IT DONE guy! Especially when it comes to his dogs.
And, sorry about the kitty, D., maybe you can fit in a kitten too.
Andrew and his dogs reminds me of Jon and his cars. I hardly have to breathe interest in a car and he has all of the stats and pictures organized in a file with prices and comparisons - you name it! Sorry about Alex, but that is seriously too funny! And yes you are crazy!
Yeah! You are crazy like me!
So sorry to hear about your cat- hopefully he comes back!
Post a Comment