So do I get to read the magazine?(I guess that's a good sign) I can't wait to see if Kenny's love life took a dive! Does Kenny know he is on the cover of a magazine?:)
It is a picture from Gma & Gpa Lee's "re-funeral". Andrew is actually standing next to him in the real one. I actually fixed Kenny's teeth a little and removed that scar tissue on his upper lip (from when he smacked into that other kid).
That's funny - I didn't realize that was a real picture. I thought you had pasted his head in there.! What a good lookin' brother we have. I am going to have to take lessons from my Photoshop pro sisters. Adobe isn't exactly "user friendly" in my opinion. I am getting by, but I want to do some FUN stuff!
I thought you had pasted his head onto a real magazine cover. So, good job on the cover, and sorry Kenny, didn't recognize your neck. You look good though.
6 comments:
So do I get to read the magazine?(I guess that's a good sign) I can't wait to see if Kenny's love life took a dive! Does Kenny know he is on the cover of a magazine?:)
Where did you get that picture? I don't remember it.
I didn't see anything about sex on the cover - I thought that accompanied ALL magazine covers. Maybe you'd better work on that...
It is a picture from Gma & Gpa Lee's "re-funeral". Andrew is actually standing next to him in the real one. I actually fixed Kenny's teeth a little and removed that scar tissue on his upper lip (from when he smacked into that other kid).
Holy cow that's Kenny?? He looks about 29 years old!
That's funny - I didn't realize that was a real picture. I thought you had pasted his head in there.! What a good lookin' brother we have. I am going to have to take lessons from my Photoshop pro sisters.
Adobe isn't exactly "user friendly" in my opinion. I am getting by, but I want to do some FUN stuff!
I thought you had pasted his head onto a real magazine cover. So, good job on the cover, and sorry Kenny, didn't recognize your neck. You look good though.
Post a Comment