Kenna, if your husband likes suspenseful scary movies, this would be a good one, but I have to admit that I was completely freaked out afterwards however there is something fascinating about it that I can't put my finger on.
Since this is an old post & I am totally late to comment, I am going to ruin the movie for everyone. Stop reading if you want it to be a surprise - really, stop. I didn't like it. The dog does die, but it isn't too scary - and I scare easily. The beginning was good but the end is 100% lame & I felt like they got too lazy to make a good ending out of what had potential of being a good movie. Great idea, bad delivery.
7 comments:
Holy crap in a good way? I had it in my cart to buy for my husband for his Easter basket, but then I decided against it...should I go back and get it?
I didn't realize it was out yet...just added it to my netflix queue.
I HATED it!
Kenna, if your husband likes suspenseful scary movies, this would be a good one, but I have to admit that I was completely freaked out afterwards however there is something fascinating about it that I can't put my finger on.
i don't wanna see it b/c i have a feeling the doggy will die and i hate seeing animals get hurt! even in the movies. i know i'm such a dork.
never saw it and I am not sure what I think after reading some of these reviews. I don't even know what it's about...
Since this is an old post & I am totally late to comment, I am going to ruin the movie for everyone. Stop reading if you want it to be a surprise - really, stop. I didn't like it. The dog does die, but it isn't too scary - and I scare easily. The beginning was good but the end is 100% lame & I felt like they got too lazy to make a good ending out of what had potential of being a good movie. Great idea, bad delivery.
Post a Comment