YAY!
Yesterday Andrew suprised me (he loves to do that) with a new camcorder. We just got paid for the summer sales that we did and every year before Andrew has bought himself something that he has been wanting and then does whatever with the rest. WELL, since I went this year, I got my summer perk also! He said he did some researching and found a Panasonic digital camcorder with mini dv etc. etc. and other cool stuff. 

I had actually already been saving to get one, so I guess the $200 I saved will get to go elsewhere! Actually Andrew wants some of it ha ha, he needs new shoes. I was hoping to save it for things I know that are coming up, like the family reunion or the need for an air conditioner in a few months. Oh well. I can handle letting him have new shoes, if I get a nice new video camera. I am very excited to use it on our secret trip this weekend. Andrew still hasn't told me where we are going, but it was meant to be for Valentines day, but didn't work out for that weekend so we are going this weekend which happens to be Andrew's Birthday. P.S. If you want to call him on his big day (Feb 1st) here is his number 435-770-2185 (don't tell him I put it up on the blog :))
Andrew's perk was a box for his new truck (the box for the old one wouldn't fit in the new one, so Dad gets a nice box to go with his truck) He really likes it.

Comments
Im doin ok, I just got done having yet another kidneystone... so thats always good =)