My New Years Resolution

This year I would like to gain some weight.
Get less sleep.
Have at least one major hospital visit.
Buy more food.
Get a new bed and dresser.
Clean more.
Smile more.
I would like to get some new clothes.
I would like to have to take more time to get ready for church.

Can you guess what my resolution is? (yes, these all add up to one main goal)

Comments

Very cute. I hope you meet your goals!
Sheena said…
I love your goals! It took me a second to figure it out though. I was like, "less sleep, why less sleep"? I think it is a wonderful goal though.
paige said…
Me, too. I was like "gain weight?...ok, it is DeAnna...have a major hospital visit?" Good luck!
Betsy Lee said…
haha! That was funny! I hope you have a major hospital visit too, then! moo-ah-haha! ;)
Wynter said…
I have no clue what they all add up to... am I just having a blonde moment?
Cali said…
Oh!! Okay it took me a couple of days to figure it out but now I get it... ha ha. Good luck I hope you do!! :)
Wynter said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wynter said…
NO FRICKEN WAY!!! NICE, GOOD LUCK!!! I hope I get to do that next year... =)
Marlyse said…
Awesome news! I hope all works well for you guys. That's an exciting goal!

Popular Posts