COLD!!!!

As usual I went out to my car this morning to get it warmed up and the windshield defrosted before I left for work. Usually after about 2 minutes of driving the heat is at full force and doing its job, not this morning. I was almost all the way to work this morning and wondered why I was still freezing when I looked at the temperature gauge on my car...-2....BURRRR!!! I decided against parking in the 3 hr parking closest to the door thinking I didn't want to get back out in the cold to move my car in 3 hrs. I am not sure I made the right decision because my ankles were burning by the time I got to the front door and I couldn't barely breath because of the short breaths I had to take to keep my lungs from freezing. The crazy thing is, that it is supposed to get up to 30 degrees today and 39 tomorrow with rain predicted in the forcast.
On a seperate topic. Andrew was sick with the flu yesterday. We had plans to have dinner with some friends and when we got there Andrew was so sick he could barely eat anything (that is a first). We went home and he pretty much climbed into bed at about 7:30. His hands and feet were cold, but the rest of him was burning up. Poor Andrew, I hope he is feeling better this morning. Our puppy was sick yesterday too..he had "the runs" pretty bad which didn't work well when we tried to put him in his kennel to go to sleep last night because he pretty much got it everywhere..I will end the details there.

Comments