I would like to open an invitation to anyone who is interested. I am willing to design any wedding announcements or Christmas cards/ birthday cards whatever for anyone for free. I am wanting to expand my portfolio, so I would welcome any requests that any of you might have. Even if they are just posters for a Relief Society/Primary/Young Womens event, whatever if you have any ideas of something I could do for you, I would much appreciate it. You can email me at deannaleeshaw@gmail.com.
On a side note, you don't even have to use it, if you can think of something that you MIGHT like to get done, let me know, I won't feel bad if it ends up being deleted from your email. I am just looking for practice practice practice!
P.S. Carillisa, if you wouldn't mind sending this with the Duncan and Lee Newsletters, that would be great.
1 comment:
okay, will do.
Post a Comment