Monday, January 28, 2008

Together Again







5 comments:

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

My thoughts exactly. :) It is sad for him to leave...but I am so happy he gets to be with Sister Hinckley again!

Lees Everything Homemade said...

You know, that's interesting. When I woke up this morning and got on my computer, my first instinct was to put something on the blog about President Hinckley. I am so glad you did. We watched the special Carol Makita did about him...a very nice tribute to his life.

Wynter said...

Its so sad, But im glad he can be with his one and only and just think of the party they must have had when he was all done with his work here! Do you think the Jesus, or God himself were there to greet him?

Becky said...

Very sweet. I strangely haven't been sad at all. This to me is one of those deaths of rejoicing. I will always hold him dear to my heart and reverence his name.

Loraine said...

Heartfelt. This event doesn't leave a dry eye. What a wonderful example; how blessed we are for his life.