
On Sunday I got to go and see Alishia sing in her (my old) student ward. It was fun to be there and see all the familiar faces. One of the girls that was baptized in my ward while I was the RS pres. had her farewell talk and I was so glad to be there!
Alishia did a great job with her roommate, I didn't know she could sing so well. She said she was shaking quite a bit, but even from the front row I couldn't tell. For someone with such a big smile, she certainly doesn't open her mouth very big when she sings. It reminded me of when I use to see Becky sing and how she blinked a lot (especially the high notes). She was very clear and plenty loud and had a very pretty sound. Her roommate was a little whispery, but also has a very pretty voice.
2 comments:
That's quite the picture of a mouth you have there. :) So I didn't even know Katie was pregnant! What is she having? Is everything okay? Let me know when she has it. She's in Virginia isn't she?
OH thanks D! I am now just reading the post but thanks! I appreciate it!
Post a Comment