Sheesh
So I tried to change my template this morning (after seeing all the festive ones out there) and somehow in the process deleted me whole links list. It has seriously taken me almost all morning to try and collect them all again. SO, if you see that you are not on the link list and should be, please let me know.
Yesterday we fed the missionaries. It was an interesting experience, we had Navajo Tacos, which one was certain to tell us he had only had 3 times on his mission BUT that they were all in the last 3 months (Great) but he said that one thing he really wanted was pancakes. Note to self: if I ever feed the missionaries again, I will make pancakes.
Yesterday we fed the missionaries. It was an interesting experience, we had Navajo Tacos, which one was certain to tell us he had only had 3 times on his mission BUT that they were all in the last 3 months (Great) but he said that one thing he really wanted was pancakes. Note to self: if I ever feed the missionaries again, I will make pancakes.

Comments
We usually get to choose if and when, but somehow this month it was already all decided for us! They are coming on Tuesday - we leave Thursday and will spend the week clearing out whatever food is left. Not exactly the kind of meals you want to feed guests. I think we'll be having pizza again. :)