Thursday, December 13, 2007

Darn Cat




Sorry another post on the darn cat. Well yesterday I was holding and loving the cat and it was purring abundantly when it crawled up onto the keyboard where he is not allowed. Well as I went to pull him down he pulled out all his claws ready for a hard landing. I can't blame him since Andrew doesn't put him down very carefully. As the cat prepared to cling to anything it could it found my nose! Yes, today at work I have a nice big red scratch across the bulb of my nose...oh so attractive. Andrew got in trouble for putting/tossing the cat to hard, and you better believe the cat had a harder landing after that one.

On a funnier note. The cat gets really jealous when we are all outside and he is locked in. The window to the back door has wood panes on the outside that the cat jumps up to and uses his fingernails to climb up the window pane. As my visiting teachers were leaving yesterday they caught a glimps of my cat in the middle of the window hanging by its claws

3 comments:

Christa and Marcus said...

I'm sorry about your nose but I can't say that I haven't warned you about how vicious and blood-thirsty that cat is! xoxo

Betsy Lee said...

That's pretty funny about him looking out the window. I have to say that you having cats is reinforcing my negative feeling towards cats. I'll take a dog (or 3) any day over a cat!

Lees Everything Homemade said...

I love your cat stories!