I just was so excited for Katie that I thought I would share. Katie had her baby girl Bailey Faye Bradley last week and just sent some pictures this morning. The baby came 3 weeks early because she just wasn't growing enough, and they felt they could do more for her out than in. So she was in "the box" for a few days, but is now out (however this was my favorite picture) They are both doing well, besides a little jaundice and learning to breath while she eats they are in good shape and hoping that she gains more weight soon. She is currently 4 lbs 4oz. I think she looks like her brother...which means she looks like a Carter to me...maybe the Bradleys will disagree :)
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
New Baby
I just was so excited for Katie that I thought I would share. Katie had her baby girl Bailey Faye Bradley last week and just sent some pictures this morning. The baby came 3 weeks early because she just wasn't growing enough, and they felt they could do more for her out than in. So she was in "the box" for a few days, but is now out (however this was my favorite picture) They are both doing well, besides a little jaundice and learning to breath while she eats they are in good shape and hoping that she gains more weight soon. She is currently 4 lbs 4oz. I think she looks like her brother...which means she looks like a Carter to me...maybe the Bradleys will disagree :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow... that's amazing!
So cute! If you have a chance let Katie know I said congratulations. I have to agree that she looks like a Carter even though I haven't seen them for a while. :)
Post a Comment