
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper! Otherwise they can peek!!
2. Real tree or artificial? Right now I have about 1/3 of a fake tree (the bottom half I turned into garland) but I would love a real tree. I bought it at Walmart and it didn't have all the pieces to the stand, so I took it back and the second one didn't have more pieces. I hate taking things back so I kept it and the top is my mini tree being held up with styrophoam and a sheet as a skirt (it really doesn't look as bad as it sounds) and the rest is garland above my windows.
3. When do you take the tree down? I don't know...when it doesn't feel like Christmas anymore.
4. Do you like eggnog? Yep in a small glass..sometimes with milk and only the meadow gold brand. Andrew loves it though, and it was his condition to being festive. As long as he had his eggnog he would let me play all the Christmas music and put up all the decor and be jolly at the same time.
5. Favorite gift received as a child? It is a toss up...oh...probably my Addy doll or my precioius places mansion. I had saved for weeks for the Addy doll and finally had enough to buy it just in time for Christmas. My Mom did all she could to keep me from buying it and somehow I still was surprised when I opened the box. She is still a great doll.

6. Do you have a nativity scene? Yep, we got a great one from Mexico I really like it.
8. Hardest person to buy for? (I thought Kenny was easy) Brother-in-laws...I don't do so well. I am determined to just get them gift cards (that is all they want anyway right?)
9. Easiest person to buy for? Me...I know exactly what I want. Ha ha, j/k Mom is the easiest for me. I think of things that I want to get her even if it isn't her birthday/Christmas.
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? I once got some basket of lotion and soaps with a smell I really didn't like..It was still very nice and sweet of them and would have been great with the right smells. I think it was the worst because it is a gift I probably normally would have loved...except...
11. Mail or email Christmas card? I don't know...I like to get the ones in the mail, but I like email too. I will see whether or not I am a Christmas card sender or not, depends on if I can get Andrew to take a family pic. After further thought, I like just simple cards in the mail, with a good picture.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? While You Were Sleeping (that is kinda Christmassy right?) Otherwise...probably Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase...ha ha ha classic.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? September...I like to evenly distribute the purchases over the course of paychecks.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so. I did give one away once, that I think is being used as a white elephant this year ha ha.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Oranges :) and Graham Crunch

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? hmm. I like both, it depends on if you are doing an elegant tree or a toy tree.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night...such a good one, however I also really like A Long Time Ago that we all sang together those may years ago.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
1 comment:
I love oranges during the winter time too. There is something about citrus that is so refreshing.
Post a Comment