Monday, October 1, 2007

HAPPY ONE YEAR


Andrew and I celebrated our one year wedding anneversary on Friday, what a fun day! He did a great job. First off he surprised me with a new kitten to replace my Alice, but he couldn't wait until Friday, so I got him on Wednesday. Then he sent me a dozen roses to work (love flowers!). Then he brought me lunch to work and ordered me a mini banana cream pie. And then ha ha ha as another "gift" for me he donated his hunting fund to buying me a shotgun so I could go with him when he goes bird hunting. Yes, I know, you are all probably rolling on the ground at the sight of me holding a big-ol shotgun, but it was sweet in whatever way you want to look at it. After I got home from work we headed to Hamilton's (where we had our wedding dinner). After we watched a really really lame movie, but enjoyed sparkling cider and cheese and crackers. It was a great day.

5 comments:

Lees Everything Homemade said...

What a great day! And believe it or not, you'll be happy to have a shot gun. I think it a very appropriate anniversary gift. Something that will allow more time together. Happy Anniversary!

P.S. Thanks for hosting our little visit this last weekend and I am sorry again that we didn't make it back for Sunday. I was looking forward to it. See you in a few days though!

Cali said...

DeAnna with a shotgun? Ha ha, yes I am laughing! That is actually very sweet that he has shown he actually wants you to go hunting with him though. Typical in a guy way, yet extraordinary. :)

Jen said...

Hi DeAnna

You may need to rack you brain to remember who i am (I'm Don Nicoll's oldest daughter).

I just wanted to wish you a Happy 1 year!!! Doesn't it just fly by so fast.

Check out my blog too!

Jen Ray

Tink said...

Happy Anniversary! I got a pair of bowling shoes for my first birthday with Todd. They are comfy but, really it's the thought that counts:)

Becky said...

He did a pretty good job. Well done Andrew. Happy Anniversary.