I'm glad you're okay. A pheasant though?? LOL Is that supposed to say something about Logan?
Ha ha ha, the fields around my house in Benson are full of pheasants, they used to breed them out there so there are a lot.
Who breeds pheasants?
People that want to have a lot of them to hunt for pheasant season.
Crazy! Those darn birds- always getting in our way.- Poor Bird!
haha, I hit one too the otherday on 1800n. the stupid thing ran across the rode and the turned around and went right in front of my car... they arent so bright ;)
You should have kept it and stuffed him for the den. (I always wanted one of those...)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm glad you're okay. A pheasant though?? LOL Is that supposed to say something about Logan?
Ha ha ha, the fields around my house in Benson are full of pheasants, they used to breed them out there so there are a lot.
Who breeds pheasants?
People that want to have a lot of them to hunt for pheasant season.
Crazy! Those darn birds- always getting in our way.- Poor Bird!
haha, I hit one too the otherday on 1800n. the stupid thing ran across the rode and the turned around and went right in front of my car... they arent so bright ;)
You should have kept it and stuffed him for the den. (I always wanted one of those...)
Post a Comment