Update.
I added a new video that you all should check out. Andrew sent it to me thinking it was pretty funny that then I sent it to Mom and she laughed her head off and told me to send it to Dad. With such a reaction I decided to put it up...it is pretty funny. I am proud to say that I passes my shooting test. I was a little nervous, but I scored 27 out of 30! Yeah! There was a picture of a squirell that we were supposed to shoot 10x to see if we could get within the target and we got the targets back and found that mine had 17 holes in it. I knew I only shot 10 but I found out that a girl 2 people over only had 3 holes in her target. The best part was that she is in college and argued with the instructor that she was pretty sure she was hitting her own target. Ha ha ha it was funny, she was pretty embarrassed. Today I take the test and will hopefully pass, ha ha, I am not really worried, Andrew only missed one when he took it when he was 10. 


Comments