La Di Da

SO, you think we would learn, but there is something wrong with us and we just don't. Yes, you guessed it, the dogs got out again. Andrew spent some time calling all the neighbors in the ward to let them know that they dogs had gotten out. "You and those dogs!" (That was said by the R.S. President). Luckily (I think our luck is almost gone) Andrew found them this morning running down the road in Amalga, which is probably about 10-15 miles from our house. I think for Family Home Evening next week we will be burrying cynderblocks under the kennel walls so those diggers won't be getting out anymore. Just for the record, those of you looking to get another dog, don't get bird dogs, they are so energetic that if you don't let them out to run everyday, they will dig out and run all by themselves. I must say that our Nash has stuck around every time so if you want a Vizsla, they are really cute and very obedient. Maybe we should tie them all together. I bet it would be a lot harder for them to run far if they were all tied together.

Comments