Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Bored

To answer your question Carillisa, yes, I have stuff to do at work, but honestly not enough. At this point I don't think I am the only one in the office that is bored. I put up all the fall decorations today and enjoyed a long company meeting this morning, but we haven't received any new orders today, which leaves me with little to do. Interest rates dropped again though, so hopefully we will see more people buying and therefore more business.

Until then I have successfully completely my meal list for 2 weeks and the complimenting grocery list. I have even organized the groceries on the list to the appropriate order so they line up as I walk through the store (don't pretend you have never done it).


I also had the great opportunity yesterday to go to my first hunters safety course that Andrew signed me up for. I was one of 4 -6 girls and about 15 12-yr-old boys. It was such a great learning experience. There were things that I never even thought of before. Did you know you should always treat a gun as if it were loaded? Who knew? After about 2.5 hours I went home completely invigorated for the next classes I still have to attend. Oh yes and don't you worry, I was very happy to give up my one chance at exercise during the week playing ward volleyball.
Until next time....

2 comments:

Cali said...

Yeah my parents have said the same thing about it being slow (they work in Title too) That sucks I hope it picks up! :)

Lees Everything Homemade said...

Richard has been complaining of boredom as well. It's just a slow time for the market.

So, we are taking hunter's safety next month. Richard, Gavin and I. I think Alli is too young.

Oh, and by the way, Jenny and Todd do have a blog. The link is on mine under "The Millers". See you this weekend!