Wow...all yours or were you just the gal that got to carry them around?
Hot stuff!
Ha ha, I only actually got one of those, but it was only my first time and quite honestly I was there for Andrew.
I am not trying to make fun - but with that darling hat, you look like a duck yourself. Is that the idea? ha jk.
:) It is actually a hat with a black ear warmer band thing.
I can not believe i'm related to you. Ha Ha! That's disgusting!!!!! The hunting blood does not flow through my veins- but it looks like you had a blast..... hee! hee!
oh my gosh, who are you and what did you do with my friend? ;)Travis asked me today if I would ever go dear hunting with him... I said no way!
haha I ment deer.. I cant even spell it, how could I kill one... ;)
Wow, my husband couldn't get me out to do that...ever...
Red Neck!! :) just kidding
I was looking at your blog and Blair saw this picture and now he won't get off my case about, "Now it's your turn!"Thanks a lot, I needed a rift in our marriage! (Just kidding!)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Wow...all yours or were you just the gal that got to carry them around?
Hot stuff!
Ha ha, I only actually got one of those, but it was only my first time and quite honestly I was there for Andrew.
I am not trying to make fun - but with that darling hat, you look like a duck yourself. Is that the idea? ha jk.
:) It is actually a hat with a black ear warmer band thing.
I can not believe i'm related to you. Ha Ha! That's disgusting!!!!! The hunting blood does not flow through my veins- but it looks like you had a blast..... hee! hee!
oh my gosh, who are you and what did you do with my friend? ;)
Travis asked me today if I would ever go dear hunting with him... I said no way!
haha I ment deer.. I cant even spell it, how could I kill one... ;)
Wow, my husband couldn't get me out to do that...ever...
Red Neck!! :) just kidding
I was looking at your blog and Blair saw this picture and now he won't get off my case about, "Now it's your turn!"
Thanks a lot, I needed a rift in our marriage! (Just kidding!)
Post a Comment