Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blogs

I sometimes am surprised when I get ready to tell a story to someone and I find that they already know because they read it on my blog. This surprises me for two reasons. One being that I have felt like I am a terribly blogger and really don't post much these days (especially compared to what I used to) and Second, I really didn't think that many people checked it. Apparently people do more than I realize, so hello everyone! :) (lol...I'm a little bit of a dork)

No more news on the house unfortunately. We got an appraisal done last Monday and are hoping that a sales price will quickly follow. I am just ready to get this show on the road and start all the fun project I have lined up in my mind. I keep imagining in my head all the things I want to do...can't wait.

Things are going pretty great here in the meantime. I have been taking my anxiety medication for 4 months now and I really really really like it. I haven't had the tightness in my chest or shortness of breath for a while now and there don't seem to be any adverse side affects. Yep...happy camper. Andrew is pretty cute always...he spoils me.

Andrew is still plugging along at work and really likes his connections there. Oh OH! Speaking of! (I'm shaking my head as I type this) Guess who is getting ANOTHER DOG! Yep he is picking her up tomorrow at the airport, yep first one we have ever gotten by plane. Any ideas on another girl dog name? How about Tina...no offense to anyone named Tina...We think highly of our dogs. Know whats funny...I used to be a little scared of dogs. I can pretty much handle any dog these days.

Charlie has learned to catch his rope toy with his mouth...he is pretty talented like that, except when he runs head first into the couch. Lol, that's funny.

I'm keeping busy with my two jobs and the classes that I'm taking. I also am in a scrapbooking club that is pretty fun and a quilting "club" where we do 2 blocks a month and they show us all the tricks. I'm excited about that. I am also working on a new painting that I'm giving to my neighbor. It was part of a service auction...it is turning out really pretty. I will post a picture when it is done.

Welp..TTFN

7 comments:

Alishia said...

YAY!! I love it when you post! Now that I am not there to hear it first hand I like to hear all that you have to say.

Cali said...

Great to hear how things are going for my old friend! You sound so busy! Good luck with everything!

Loraine said...

I love your blog! It's fun and classy. I love that you are doing so well!
Can't wait to meet the new dog in the family. Little jet setter. Names....let us know.

Jen said...

I always check it:)

Becky said...

I like this post. It's fun to know what in your head. And great to know you are enjoying life and doing well.
Love you.

...dog from a PLANE?? He's really taking this seriously!

Mindy said...

I totally blog spy on you and find it funny when Dale starts to tell me a story about you guys and I've already read about it. HA! I'm glad things are going well. Congrats on the new family member.

Jessica GaleForce said...

WOW I can't believe you have such a busy schedule! Don't you ever get tired?