So Cute
Christa and I playing Guitar Hero over the break...She kicked all our behinds...More Christmas pictures to come.
Can I say that I really do love teaching. I got to work today after the long break and found a note in my box. On a red piece of construction paper, Olivia expressed her love for art and said she enjoyed me as a teacher, loves the projects we do and wished me a Merry Christmas. Anyone who has issues with their self-esteem should become a teacher because those kids are so sweet! Oh, I almost forgot. She drew a picture on the bottom of a tree and a present with a tag that said "For Mrs. Shaw"....Sigh...I love my job.
I am pretty sure I have already told everyone that I know this story, but I am adding it. There was another girl named Maddi that doesn't speak. (not literally) She is the type you sit next to the noisy kid because you know they will never be a destructive pair. She came in the last day before the break and surrounded my desk with the other kids (which they seem to be making a habit of) and handed me a white box. I said Thank You and asked her what it was she said in her barely audible voice "Carmels" and quickly sat down.

Comments
I've been thinking about you a lot lately. Hope you are doing well.
Miss you!