Love Him
I went to work on Thursday and decided after I got there that I was going home :). I got a sub for my class and cleared out of the building before I could make anyone at my office sick. I had a pretty bad cold and had warned Andrew that I was coming home and to wait so I could see him before he left. When I got home he had cooked french toast for me and they were hot ready to come of the griddle when I walked in. He is so cute. He even had the table set and everything. I just put down my purse and sat down.
After we talked for a minute I sat down on the couch and fell asleep. With my coat on and everything I didn't wake up for 4 hours. I think I needed the sleep.

Comments
Sorry you are sick though. Coat on and everything - you must have been pretty out of it.