Eh
I got THE Email from my potential employer for the graphic design position and I actually didn't get it. It turns out there were a lot more applicants than I thought. Honestly, I don't really feel bad. After interviewing and going through the whole process I had decided that I didn't really want to work for them. (they weren't really on the ball and I'll be honest...really nerdy (!) ..forgive me) I have been doing a lot of stuff for Andrew's work and my work in the mean-time and have really enjoyed it. So, I might just "free-lance" it for a while and see if it goes anywhere and next time I see a job opening I will take another stab at it. (I say FREE lance, because I have been doing it all for free, but I guess doing it for Andrew's work will probably come back to me in some form or another) I am starting to learn how to edit and put together movies now too, so I am pretty excited about that.
On a side note, we finally got a dresser. Yes, after being married 1.5 yrs we decided to invest in a dresser. This has actually been quite the ordeal, I have been looking on KSL for dressers for quite a while and Andrew keeps shutting them down, I want to go cheap and of course Andrew doesn't. I didn't care really what it looked like or if it was real wood, I just didn't want to keep using the bins under the bed anymore (not easily organized). SO, after Andrew shot down my 3rd attempt at picking up a dresser I told him that if we didn't get that one that we were going to go and buy a new one right now. Thankfully he went for it and we went to Down East Outfitters, which is an outlet store here in Logan and we got a beautiful Pottery Barn Dresser for half the price, of course there are minor flaws, but completely worth putting up with in order to pay half.
I will be adding a picture later, so look forward to it!
It looks great in my room and this morning, I opened the drawer for the first time and found exactly what I wanted on my very first try...I had such a big bin under the bed that pretty much everything got mixed after 1 morning of searching in the dark.
On a side note, we finally got a dresser. Yes, after being married 1.5 yrs we decided to invest in a dresser. This has actually been quite the ordeal, I have been looking on KSL for dressers for quite a while and Andrew keeps shutting them down, I want to go cheap and of course Andrew doesn't. I didn't care really what it looked like or if it was real wood, I just didn't want to keep using the bins under the bed anymore (not easily organized). SO, after Andrew shot down my 3rd attempt at picking up a dresser I told him that if we didn't get that one that we were going to go and buy a new one right now. Thankfully he went for it and we went to Down East Outfitters, which is an outlet store here in Logan and we got a beautiful Pottery Barn Dresser for half the price, of course there are minor flaws, but completely worth putting up with in order to pay half.
I will be adding a picture later, so look forward to it!
It looks great in my room and this morning, I opened the drawer for the first time and found exactly what I wanted on my very first try...I had such a big bin under the bed that pretty much everything got mixed after 1 morning of searching in the dark.

Comments
When Scott and I got married we invested in some furniture that we really liked because we figure we will be keeping it for a really really long time, & we will definitly get our money out of it.