I tag...Lu, Wynter, Carillisa and Becky
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was wearing a training bra that I didn't need, but made me feel better in Gym class. I was writing notes all day using my markers that had pigs and butterfly stamps on the tips. Going to school dances where the boys were still afraid of the girls and the girls to giggly to do anything about it.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Send packages UPS
2. Email brochure to people
3. Sing Happy Birthday to Andrew
4. Bring Andrew a double brownie milk shake
5. Tell Andrew that I accidentally bought 12 pair of contacts (instead of 2)
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a a billionaire:
First...Pay everything off, then quit my job and then go on vacation to Mexico and then I would...buy land
2 of my bad habits:
1. I slouch
2. If I don't finish my drink (milk, hot choc, coolaid) I just put the glass back in the fridge...Andrew hates that.
5 places I have lived:
1. Spanish Fork, UT
2. Pleasant Grove, UT
3. Orem, UT
4. Logan, UT
5. Elkridge, MD
6. Benson, UT
7. Woodland Hills, UT
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Receptionist (multiple times)
2. Resident Assisstant
3. Graphic Designer
4. Painter
5. Pier 49/Deseret Book
5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I can keep your secrets, but I can't keep mine.
2. I have bad teeth
3. I used to be extremely pigeon-toed
4. I don't really like my calling
5. I absolutely HATE it when people are condescending.
"The common cold when treated takes about 7 days, without treatment it will take about a week"
2 comments:
I want to hear more about the contact story!
That was entertaining! Most of it I already knew so well done to you for keeping it so interesting - including the last comment. That was just as good! :)
Post a Comment