Rubber Band


At my desk I have my computer directly in front of me, a printer to my right, and my plant, picture and phone to my left. Below me is a running heater (even though it isn't that cold out) and above me are skylights to the roof. I was looking up at the skylights today and noticed that on the ledge before the windows peak there is a rubber band hanging half-way off the edge. I couldn't help but giggle. That lone rubber band represents a little goofing off in the office and takes some of the boring edge off the monotonous day. I have gotten nearly everyone in the office to look up at the rubber band. The last receptionist claimed innocense, other co-workers just smiled. I got a bet for $5 that I couldn't shoot it down with another rubber band. I wonder who it was, and what was taking place? :) I am going to try and win $5.

Comments

So, I must admit. I come to your blog often now just for the off-the-wall "documentaries". Good read, good read.
DeAnna said…
:) ha ha, I know they are a little pointless, but I get bored at work sometimes....I debated whether to post that one or not, but I though...what the heck.
Becky said…
I am glad you did that is hilarious - the comic and the rubberband. Makes me smile.

Popular Posts