I just did the creepiest thing today.....ugh (chills)
Andrew and I bought some pest-control for the house after we got back to get rid of all of the spiders. He did a pretty good house treatment then the front of the house, then I went around and did the rest of the house. Well, it has been about two weeks and I have been pretty pleased with all of the dead spiders I have been seeing around. BUT we still had a little left in the bottom of the canister, so I went back outside and did a pretty good job under the lip around the house. I treated one area then moved on and walked back around to the first area and there were 7 HUGE spiders escaping where I had just treated.....chills again.....it was so gross. They are about the size of an oreo. Anyway, you better believe they got the rest of the bug spray devoted just to them...ugh that will forever be implanted in my memory....I never hated spiders before I moved here. P.S. They looked like the spider in the picture
4 comments:
Ew yucky!!! Welcome to the spider-haters club...
That is horribly disgusting!!! As a long time spider-hater I have to say I really disliked coming to your page and seeing that huge spider! We had the same kind in our basement in SF. It's a racluse, or something like that, and are pretty dangerous. 7 of them!?!? ugh!
I think the one in the picture is actually a house spider, but even if not, I am very happy they are dead. I am sorry you didn't like the giant spider Ha ha, I left it that big for effect. I am ready for it to be gone though, I will have to add another blog.
You are ruthless! I absolutely hate those things. Get it off your page!
Post a Comment