It just so happens that today is going to be a boring day at work, since all the work is gone to a golf tournament today as well as some of our staff. I have been here for 45 minutes and only managed to fill the candy bowls and check my emails. So, I will gladly fill out this "tagged" profile list.
Andrew Shaw
Getting to know Andrew:
What is his name? Andrew Michael Shaw
How long have you been together, including dating? Approaching 1.75 years
How long did you date? ha ha ha....well...about a month and a half BUT we were friends all school year first!
How old is he? 25
Who eats more: Andrew used to eat triple what I did, but he doesn't want to gain anymore weight, so now it is only about double.
Who said I love you first: You know...I don't really remember...oh yeah, it was me I think, he didn't want to say it over the phone, but I kinda did anyway (he was living in Texas).
Who is taller? Andrew is close to a foot taller (yeah, I get to wear all my tall shoes!)
Who sings better? :) I do -- But Andrew wanted to be a country singer when he was little, which I thought was so cute.
Who is smarter? I am not really sure, I am better at studying, but Andrew remembers things better...he has a better GPA so I would say him, but I also don't know who's classes were harder. We are both smrt.
Whose temper is worse? Mine (sad I know...he doesn't get mad about anything!)
Who does the laundry? Both, but I have to admit I was suprised at how often Andrew does laundry...he should though, he gets clothes dirty so fast.
Who does the dishes? Andrew
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, I am in charge of the lamp (even though we both have one.)
Who pays the bills? Andrew
Who mows the lawn? Andrew won't let me....?
Who cooks dinner? Me, that is why Andrew has to do the dishes...unless I am really tired then we have to eat what he cooks (usually not my favorite things)
Who drives when you are together? Depends on who's car and how far...His car and long trips, he does, short trips and my car, I do. We don't like adjusting the seat for a short drive to the church or just in town.
Who is more stubborn? Depends on the topic...religious stuff, me. Getting what they want, Andrew
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Neither...which causes some trouble now and then...eventually I do, because I quite often am. If he is, he appologizes before he has to admit anything.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, but his have come to see us more (sad)
Who kissed who first? He kissed me, it was a very sweet little kiss. It was the same night he held my hand.
Who asked who out? He asked me out, with a barrowed phone number from his roommate (the roommate that had been asking me out before!)
Who proposed? Technically me, officially Andrew
Who is more sensitive? Me, I don't think Andrew has a sensitive bone in his body. (maybe one)
Who has more friends? Andrew has more friends he keeps in touch with, but generally I am not as picky about who I am friends with, but they aren't usually as close.
Who has more siblings? He does, he has a brother that died, so he is one up on me.
Who wears the pants in the family? On the outside, people probably think Andrew does, but inside we all know who's boss.
Who is cleaner? Me ( I had to add that question because it has been a topic of discussion lately :) )
6 comments:
Cute! I am in charge of the lamp too. (how funny) :)
I only wish I was in charge of the lamp. I use it more often to read in bed.
You know, we both have bed lamps, but we never use them...I suppose they are just there to make the room look symmetrical. ?
Ha ha ha, isn't it funny to learn funny qwerks like that, who would have thought we would all have so much to say about lamps :)
Cute. Now Andrew should fill one out about you and see how they match up! :)
My smile has grown to a small chuckle - while the grin continues.
Post a Comment