She and Andrew have a really fun relationship. Andrew likes to tickle to show love. This, I hated. Elizabeth on the other hand...LOVES it. She loves doing things outside with Dad and the animals. She is always letting out the dogs, or feeding the horses. She opens the pigeon coup to help Dad out. She comes in with hay in her hair and smells like dog. That is okay, she gets to be outside with Dad and loves spending that time with him.
She is doing well in school. She gets good grades in all the subjects. I don't feel that we overly prepared her for kindergarten, but she learns quickly and does her homework very readily. I bring her with me in the morning and she has breakfast at the school. The lunch ladies love her and miss her if she is ever gone. The secretaries share their secret candy stash with her and love it when she stops in. The other day she stopped in another teachers classroom and chatted for about 10 minutes. Elementary teachers know how to have long conversations with kids, so she could have gone all day. The teacher loved it and thought she was the cutest thing. The students in my class all love her and play with her until she has to go to her own class. She always wants me to walk her to class, until a certain point, then I can go no further and have to let her go. She always gives me a kiss and a hug.
1 comment:
I love this !! I can't wait to spend some more time with you all soon!
Post a Comment