My appointment is tomorrow. How am I feeling about it....honestly I am more excited for the two weeks later than this weeks appointments. I'm really excited to finally get them done and see how things go. I am feeling pretty confident and am optimistic about the results. If things don't work out, I am comforted in knowing that I have learned to be happy in the moment and not when "tomorrow" comes. I am ready though and feel that is will be the next great thing that happens to us. We keep talking about babies, plural, hoping that there will be two. I know that what is supposed to happen will.
Unfortunately this weeks process getting us ready for the appointment hasn't been the funnest. I have a pill that I take for my thyroid. They have me on a Lupron shot that I have been taking for a few weeks now. I also am taking a shot via the Gonal F pen (?) which I have to take in the stomach. The other one is also in the stomach and I have to take a full unit in the stomach and boy that one stings going in and for a few minutes after. They leave behind a nice bruise and take 2-3 days to heal so I now have about 3 bruise-marks on my stomach that makes bending over tricky. I have also gotten a UTI which apparently is common when you are taking these drugs. I wonder if they will have me on antibiotics.
To make things even more fun. I wanted to get my dental work done before I got pregnant. Sadly this included just about every tooth in my mouth. I had to get two crowns. The dental work wouldn't have been so bad except the canker sore that was left in my mouth was about as big as my pinky nail and has now lasted over a week.
| Fake it till you make it! |
SO! It hurts when I eat, hurts when I pee, hurts when I bent over (belly), and when I get 3 shots every night. I'm so grateful for an immune system and doctors that can help. Hopefully it will all be worth it and I can get at least one little someone out of it. Wish us luck :D
1 comment:
Good luck DeAnna! If anyone deserves this, YOU do!
Post a Comment