Negative
I woke up this morning not sure when I was supposed to get my blood test done I got a call from the Dr. saying I go today! I too off my lunch and rushed over got it done and waited. An hour or so later I found out that the results were negative :(. I was really brave while I was still at school, about 5 minutes. I fought as hard as I could on the drive home and let myself cry when I got home and told Andrew. He was supportive and we started planning what to do next. We are going to try again. We are going to get the money wherever we can and go crazy. We will just do what we can and move forward.
I'm off to get a Dr. Pepper. Over and Out
I'm off to get a Dr. Pepper. Over and Out

Comments