
Today I went to the hospital and got some blood tests done to check my antibodies, thyroid, rubella, cystic fibrosis, etc. This was all done because of our appointment we had last week at the University of Utah Hospital. We had a chance to talk to Dr. Peterson and we looked at our options for In-Vitro. He looked over all of our information and told me that he didn’t want me to ever cycle ever again. (This is when I cheered) I would not have to get a hysterectomy and every time I want to get pregnant (in-vitro) I would just need to take a shot. He said that he sees 4 or 5 candidates like me in a week where I am young and relatively healthy, placed our chances of having a successful In-Vitro appointment at 65%. We have one more appointment next Monday where Andrew and I need to get a few tests done. They said as soon as those tests get back, they could get us in to the appointment pretty quick! The deadline date that we were shooting for was before August 20th, I feel that we could get it done before the end of the month! (or close to it).
After I got my blood test done today I stopped at LDSFS. I dropped off all of the final paperwork we needed to turn in for adoption! This is the year folks, I have been waiting and waiting and I think that I might actually get my baby after 5 yrs being married. I have felt as I have moved through this process not to worry about the money and just push forward. SO…here we go. We only have to get a home study done and a few interviews and we will be done with all of the adoption stuff…just waiting from there.
An elderly man in my ward came up to me on Sunday and grabbed my hands overlapping his and said that I would be given what it is that I have been desiring. And that he felt prompted to tell me that. He explained that the last time he felt to tell someone that he found out she was a blind diabetic getting her driver’s license, now able to see. He said I don’t know what you are looking for Kiddo, but I just felt I should tell you that. I just smiled and said ok. He is a bit of a different guy, but I believe he is right :D
CLASS class CLASS. I finally found out where I will be teaching next year also. I will be at North Park Elementary as a third grade teacher. I’m very excited. I will be getting some funding to set up my classroom and put things together. I can also get things going after June 17th when they are finished putting new carpet in my room. I have all kinds of ideas going through my mind, it is sometimes hard to sleep.
Lastly..my yard finally looks like I want it to! I even got complimented on it last week. I am so happy with all my pretty flowers that are blooming and my garden that is up and going. I think we will really have a great harvest this year.
Things have been great lately…I hope it continues to get better and better and maybe….I will have a baby Shaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8 comments:
That's a lot of fun updates.
Good luck and I am praying for a baby Shaw too:)
AWESOME!!!! So many wonderful things to look forward to. I can't wait to see more pictures of your garden. :D
Great post DeAnna! Before I was able to get pregnant with Ella a lady that I barely knew said something similar to me that that man said to you. Praying for a great year for you friend!
Those are all really fun updates! I'm so excited for you that you're going to be teaching 3rd grade. I taught that grade before I did 4th and they were so cute :) Teaching is so amazing!! You'll be awesome!!!
Yay for fabulous news! Can't wait to hear further details! Love ya!
I'm glad I found your blog! I'll keep my fingers crossed. Keep updating!
I'm so excited about the progress on your journey to getting a baby Shaw. Everything will work out the way it is suppose to. So happy for you.
HUZZAH FOR BABIES!!!! I totally feel ya when it comes to the waiting game. I am so excited for you and Andrew!!! Can wait for more updates!!!
Post a Comment