Day Off

I have a confession to make. I skipped church today. Do you ever feel like you need a day off? I just walked around and enjoyed my flower beds this morning...stopped and smelled the lilacs and looked at my newly blooming lilies.
Andrew made me a delicious breakfast of French Toast and Orange Juice. I then proceeded to enjoy my day out on the grass under a tree in the sunshine reading a book.
Now I am updating my life on facebook and blogging and seeing how my wonderful friends and family are doing while I listen to Sunday music....I just want to say that Sunday sometimes is just as worshiped from the comfort of your home and enjoying the world that God has created for you. No, I don't plan to make a habit of it and don't condone skipping Church, I do feel that today was a great day and I really needed it. I hope Heavenly Father can forgive my absence at Church today.
I think I might bake something yummy later and take a half-nap outside in a minute...if I can stand the bugs.

Comments
Hope your day off started your week off great :)