I had an appointment with the In-Vitro people in Salt Lake on Monday. I have Dr. Peterson and I have been really happy with everything he has done. I had an SIS, which is basically an internal sonogram (Yay!…insert sarcasm here). Everything went according to plan and we are now able to get things started with the In-Vitro Miracle Fund. If everything goes well with this fund we may be able to have everything paid for with the in-vitro, which would be obviously fabulous. The only drawback to this is that the paperwork takes about 4 months. With that being the case we probably won’t be able to get the in Vitro until December, but I can handle that to save $13,000.00 . They did find while I was there that I am not nearly as broken as I thought!!. My fallopian tubes are open! Before my surgery they said that one was definitely closed, during surgery they felt that both were likely closed and 4 months later, they think that one and likely both are open! I got to see the sonogram for myself and saw the fluids flowing like the should!! Very Cool. With that news Dr. Peterson thinks that after this first Pregnancy (with in-vitro) that I should be able to have kids on my own! That is a far cry from Dr. Fower’s diagnosis of 0-5% chance of conception.
Until then we have an appointment on Wednesday with our caseworker Charity to complete the adoption process. I’m feeling hopeful. There is still a little to be done, but it is very little and just a matter of time. Everyone we have worked with has been very kind too.
While we wait I want to do a few things. One of them is to go and see Jenny in Seattle, which thanks to Andrew getting a new truck led to some bargaining power on my part. :D I love it when I get bargaining power.

This isn’t the exact truck that Andrew got, but this is what it looks like. Hello Seattle :D
Yesterday I went to the Summerfest with my Sister-in-Law and nieces. I love going and feeling inspired. They have so many different artwork booths and some pretty amazing talent in them. My favorite was an asian girls booth with her mother with these beautiful paintings. They were very crisp and vibrant. The crazy part was, when you looked closely...they weren't paintings at all it was actually embroidery! The entire thing was stitched! It was impressive
Samantha and Haley @ Summerfest.
I was reviewing my resolution blog from January today and I think that I am going to make it, but I am glad I re-read it because I would have forgotten some things. New Years Resolution
1. Have....I mean GET... a baby – GETTING THERE
2. Graduate...again – ON TRACK
3. Go see Becky - DONE
4. Finish my quilt – PROGRESS MADE
5. Learn a new song on the piano – FORGOT ABOUT THIS ONE
6. Be a good friend – THINK SO
7. Read the entire New Testament – ON TRACK…maybe a little behind
8. Study Spanish – STILL NEED TO DO.
9. Finish my 2-year supply of food storage – WORKING ON IT
10. Rebuild my 3 month – WORKING ON IT.
Until then we have an appointment on Wednesday with our caseworker Charity to complete the adoption process. I’m feeling hopeful. There is still a little to be done, but it is very little and just a matter of time. Everyone we have worked with has been very kind too.
While we wait I want to do a few things. One of them is to go and see Jenny in Seattle, which thanks to Andrew getting a new truck led to some bargaining power on my part. :D I love it when I get bargaining power.

This isn’t the exact truck that Andrew got, but this is what it looks like. Hello Seattle :D
Yesterday I went to the Summerfest with my Sister-in-Law and nieces. I love going and feeling inspired. They have so many different artwork booths and some pretty amazing talent in them. My favorite was an asian girls booth with her mother with these beautiful paintings. They were very crisp and vibrant. The crazy part was, when you looked closely...they weren't paintings at all it was actually embroidery! The entire thing was stitched! It was impressive
Samantha and Haley @ Summerfest.I was reviewing my resolution blog from January today and I think that I am going to make it, but I am glad I re-read it because I would have forgotten some things. New Years Resolution
1. Have....I mean GET... a baby – GETTING THERE
2. Graduate...again – ON TRACK
3. Go see Becky - DONE
4. Finish my quilt – PROGRESS MADE
5. Learn a new song on the piano – FORGOT ABOUT THIS ONE
6. Be a good friend – THINK SO
7. Read the entire New Testament – ON TRACK…maybe a little behind
8. Study Spanish – STILL NEED TO DO.
9. Finish my 2-year supply of food storage – WORKING ON IT
10. Rebuild my 3 month – WORKING ON IT.
2 comments:
I'm happy and excited that things are moving along for you! Love you friend!
That's great news! i hope everything works out for you!
Post a Comment