Warning: Post contains extremely random topics without the forethought of grouping. (too much brain power and I don't have any to spare)
Today was a fairly uninteresting day. I sat there thinking of something to say as a facebook status and thought through my day at something that would be eventful to say and there really wasn't anything. I sat at a desk and typed 22 policies. Nobody here understand the impressiveness of that, so the spark it has is dead. Let me say this though. I am normally lucky to get 5 in and on a really good day I have gotten 10.
I am listening to a book on CD by Glen Beck about the National budget and how the early stages of America were based on being thrift and getting quickly out of debt. They talk about how the best way to keep yourself solvent isn't to tax, but to do quite the opposite and allow people the opportunity to flourish. Government was best left out of the picture. It is very interesting. I am enjoying it so far.
I really can't wait for the next two weeks to be over, not only will my night classes be done, but I will also finish my practicum and all the stress that goes with that. I am pretty sure I will need a big break afterwards. I don't have any money to go anywhere though, maybe I will go lay out by the river and pretend I'm at the beach. I am happy to say that I went to work this morning without putting a coat on.
It is only 9:30 and my eyes are about to close involuntarily, this morning I slept through 2 alarms and was late to work. I think it is safe to say....I'm tired...I think I will go to sleep.
P.S. I think I'm a little depressed. Lame. (and now I feel guilty for saying it out loud). This is when I would backspace and delete it and say..."things are going great though...." and they would be true statements...but again...too much brain power to focus on them...pillow....
3 comments:
Um I appreciate typing 22 policies. :)
Being depressed doesn't mean you are ungrateful that things are going okay, so don't feel guilty. :)
Sounds like you are one busy girl! You are quite amazing in all that you are able to accomplish. You are a go getter and love to make the most of life's opportunities. If you ever want to take a trip to Pittsburgh, we would love to have you guys! I finished a piece of artwork for Duncan's room. I'll have to take a picture and send it to you. My next project is the one you gave me, the birthday flower art project. I'm so excited about it and haven't forgotten, though it probably seems like I have. How is yours coming? Make sure to take time to smell the roses!!! :)
Post a Comment